Cas Midnight |Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cas Midnight |Runners

A forum for anyone

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

serious....................

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
andyL
Occasional
Occasional

serious.................... Empty
PostSubject: serious....................   serious.................... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:20 am

some of you may know,some not,but a mate of mine,and the pinskys just 3 days ago lost his brother in a motorcycle accident down ferry fryston,my deepest condolences go to gaz and his family.
But it just goes to show that accidents do and can happen at anytime,im not been morbid or owt..but just tek care eh??,last thing anybody needs is to be told that a loved one has died in an accident,just tek your time on yer way to brid you lot,and get there and back safe n sound,hopefully when ive got myself sorted out i'll be on the runs with you.
take care-see ya soon
Back to top Go down
johnnytwoladders
Occasional
Occasional

PostSubject: Re: serious....................   serious.................... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:49 pm

Always sad to hear news like this. Condolences to the family.

Ride to Brid went OK, think there were just one stop, way back took it steady, anyone know if Suggs and Craig got back OK?
Back to top Go down
suggsy
Power Member
Power Member

PostSubject: Re: serious....................   serious.................... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:23 am

yes mate ,,eventually ....fkn scooters ......
Back to top Go down
andyp
Occasional
Occasional

PostSubject: Re: serious....................   serious.................... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:06 am

his funeral is on thursday andy mate
Back to top Go down
andyL
Occasional
Occasional

PostSubject: Re: serious....................   serious.................... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:56 am

cheers drew-hardly knew the guy-but gaz has become a good friend-so tragic to hear what happened-just goes to show it can happen to anyone at any time--im not been sloppy or owt-but i tell my family i love em everyday,even when ive fallen out with some members of my family something like this brings it home dunnit??---as im sure your well aware drew,thats why life is too short for petty arguements etc--you just never know---enjoy life to the full
Back to top Go down
johnnytwoladders
Occasional
Occasional

PostSubject: Re: serious....................   serious.................... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:18 pm

Well said Andy
Back to top Go down
andyp
Occasional
Occasional

PostSubject: Re: serious....................   serious.................... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:31 pm

my sentiments excactly mate .on lighter note are you coming to my party on saturday ??? Roll eye
Back to top Go down
andyL
Occasional
Occasional

PostSubject: Re: serious....................   serious.................... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:38 pm

lighter note--i ant got 2p i cud set on fire let alone lighting notes scratch --yeh probly drew--need another good night out--you got a dance floor we can walk round tho???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: serious....................   serious.................... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

serious....................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cas Midnight |Runners :: General-
Jump to: