Cas Midnight |Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cas Midnight |Runners

A forum for anyone

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

job needed asap

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
andyL
Occasional
Occasional

job needed asap Empty
PostSubject: job needed asap   job needed asap Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:34 am

our shane moved jobs 4 weeks ago to another grp place-more money-was promised better prospects etc-came home yesterday and told me the company is folding and today is his last day-hes ferkin gutted-bastards!!----so hes lookin for literally any type of work-any suggestions please get in touch-oh and just incase anyone has tried ringing me mobile-ive changed the number!-sorry!!---its-07951636449--please-no sex chat lines-gay chat-over 60's-milfs-bondage-s and m-or scooter repairs!! lol!
Back to top Go down
johnnytwoladders
Occasional
Occasional

job needed asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: job needed asap   job needed asap Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:14 am

andyL wrote:
our shane moved jobs 4 weeks ago to another grp place-more money-was promised better prospects etc-came home yesterday and told me the company is folding and today is his last day-hes ferkin gutted-bastards!!----so hes lookin for literally any type of work-any suggestions please get in touch-oh and just incase anyone has tried ringing me mobile-ive changed the number!-sorry!!---its-07951636449--please-no sex chat lines-gay chat-over 60's-milfs-bondage-s and m-or scooter repairs!! lol!

Kinell Andy, there's nowt much much left t talk abart.......Basketball

Hope sumat turns up for ur Shane
Back to top Go down

job needed asap
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cas Midnight |Runners :: General-
Jump to: