Cas Midnight |Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cas Midnight |Runners

A forum for anyone

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

safety first

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Andy P

safety first Empty
PostSubject: safety first   safety first Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:40 am

my first tip is when working on your scooter and you end up with highly flammable liquid on your hands do not i repeat do not flick your hands off to dry them in the vicinity of a naked flame thankyou and work safe affraid affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
andyL
Occasional
Occasional

safety first Empty
PostSubject: Re: safety first   safety first Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:55 pm

my tip follows that kinda--if thats using petrol to blast grease off your engine casing and the highly flammable vapours are creeping closer and closer to your lit ciggy---slightly turn yer chin up-like you would if you were gurning-this moves the lit ciggy out the way just enought to stop yer sphincter from goin into spasm :<a href=htt :<a href=htt

i take no responsability whatsoever for injuries happening to oneself whilst carrying out any of my really useless tips lol!

Last edited by andyL on Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
suggsy
Power Member
Power Member

safety first Empty
PostSubject: Re: safety first   safety first Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:03 pm

you could just smoke same rollies as me
the bastards never lit anyway ...thought id save some money and im doin 30 quid a feckin week on lighters now
Back to top Go down
solly
Occasional
Occasional

safety first Empty
PostSubject: Re: safety first   safety first Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:38 pm

Now there is a funny story to this, are we all sitting cumfy?. Then i will begin. Once upon a time Embarassed
Back to top Go down
flyingmod

safety first Empty
PostSubject: Re: safety first   safety first Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:05 pm

top tip dont let solly work on your scoot in any garage

for more fire safty tips watch this space

ps fire can cause burning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

safety first Empty
PostSubject: Re: safety first   safety first Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

safety first
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cas Midnight |Runners :: Tips and Stuffs-