Cas Midnight |Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cas Midnight |Runners

A forum for anyone

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whoooo! Ch-changes!

Go down 
+4
oi, skinhead
Andy P
andyL
Kiera768
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiera768

Whoooo! Ch-changes! Empty
PostSubject: Whoooo! Ch-changes!   Whoooo! Ch-changes! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:32 am

What do you think of the new skin people? Question

Let me know Exclamation

Oh and i've changed the order of messages on the forum to newest first, now you dont have to worry about getting to page two.

Thanks,
Kiera
Wink
xXx[font]
Back to top Go down
andyL
Occasional
Occasional

PostSubject: Re: Whoooo! Ch-changes!   Whoooo! Ch-changes! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:09 am

newest first is confusing --as it puts the reply at the top pale ----and personally i liked the old skin cheers
Back to top Go down
Andy P

PostSubject: Re: Whoooo! Ch-changes!   Whoooo! Ch-changes! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:36 am

its confusing newest 1st but i like the skin Wink
Back to top Go down
oi, skinhead

PostSubject: Re: Whoooo! Ch-changes!   Whoooo! Ch-changes! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:52 pm

put em back in't rite order,
but love the new skin, "c'mon u blues" !......... Cool
Back to top Go down
solly
Occasional
Occasional

PostSubject: Re: Whoooo! Ch-changes!   Whoooo! Ch-changes! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:09 pm

What was the question? I dont get it, but thats just me. Sad
Back to top Go down
solly
Occasional
Occasional

PostSubject: Re: Whoooo! Ch-changes!   Whoooo! Ch-changes! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:24 pm

You've confused me now, things have changed around. Sad
Back to top Go down
andyL
Occasional
Occasional

PostSubject: Re: Whoooo! Ch-changes!   Whoooo! Ch-changes! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:59 pm

confused sol????---its easy-like for example-------when you an your girt get a little shall we say amourous!!!------you dont take yer kex off-come-then make love do you???----so youd have first things first wouldnt ya?????--ie-----nice romantic meal((cakey)--then go to the bedroom-do the business-fart-turn over go to sleep-yeh????---or is that just me??---but saying that i fart during-as well as after cheers ---very off-putting i might add lol!
Back to top Go down
johnnytwoladders
Occasional
Occasional

PostSubject: Re: Whoooo! Ch-changes!   Whoooo! Ch-changes! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:40 pm

andyL wrote:
confused sol????---its easy-like for example-------when you an your girt get a little shall we say amourous!!!------you dont take yer kex off-come-then make love do you???----so youd have first things first wouldnt ya?????--ie-----nice romantic meal((cakey)--then go to the bedroom-do the business-fart-turn over go to sleep-yeh????---or is that just me??---but saying that i fart during-as well as after cheers ---very off-putting i might add lol!

Shocked ..................... lol!...and you at 98....thought you might use bed just for Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
andyL
Occasional
Occasional

PostSubject: Re: Whoooo! Ch-changes!   Whoooo! Ch-changes! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:44 pm

very observant j2l tongue
Back to top Go down
solly
Occasional
Occasional

PostSubject: Re: Whoooo! Ch-changes!   Whoooo! Ch-changes! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:47 pm

Always thought i was doing things in the wrong order, cheers Andy Shocked
Back to top Go down
andyL
Occasional
Occasional

PostSubject: Re: Whoooo! Ch-changes!   Whoooo! Ch-changes! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:50 pm

yep-got it nar bud????----dunt tek thee kex off,then fart,turn ower,then shoot yer muck,then ask your lass if she fancies a bit :<a href=htt
Back to top Go down
matthayes

PostSubject: Re: Whoooo! Ch-changes!   Whoooo! Ch-changes! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:45 am

much too blue pet does mi eyes in
Back to top Go down
flyingmod

PostSubject: Re: Whoooo! Ch-changes!   Whoooo! Ch-changes! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:30 pm

i like it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whoooo! Ch-changes!   Whoooo! Ch-changes! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whoooo! Ch-changes!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cas Midnight |Runners :: General-
Jump to: